Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tango is addicted!


My dog Tango is OBSESSED with this red ball. She has it in her mouth 24 hours a day. She sleeps with it, she goes outside with it, she barley puts it down to eat. She has this ball in her mouth ALL DAY LONG. The other issue-is that it is a squeaky ball, she she is constantly squeaking it. It's cute-but its driving me batty!


Dixie likes to steal it from her-this makes Tango insane! She also loses it under the couch just about every 10 minutes and then goes on a rampage running around the couch, barking at it, whining until I get under the couch and retrieve it for her. Isn't SHE the retriever?


Here's a pic of her taking a nap-she doesn't even put it down to nap!

1 comment:

Bingy's blog said...

Hi Meghan! I just saw your myspace after many months! I am excited you have a blog! We have a little family blog too, Hope all is well!
let me know if you want to address to our blog, I don't want to just put it up there,
Your house is so adorable!!!