Tuesday, March 4, 2008

When Daddy's away...


I travel a lot-and I can ONLY imagine what is going on in my house while I'm out. Here's a snapshot of what goes on in my house when Mike is gone :)


The dogs have become quite accustomed to sleeping on the bed.


When I go upstairs to go to bed, they lay sweetly on their dog beds on the floor as if they will be there all night. Sometimes they even start snoring the second they lay down-like they fell asleep immediately! As I get in bed their little head's raise up, and the second I pull the covers over myself and lay my head on the pillow-BAM, they are on the bed like lightening.


They are spoiled rotten little doogs but I love them! I hope I can break them of this habit.


BTW-the ball in Tango's mouth is driving me nuts. She is OBSESSED with squeaking it ALL the time.


Also-the picture quality isn't the best-darn phone camera.

No comments: