Friday, April 11, 2008

Singapore update-bullet style


Just finished our show in Singapore, and now its the weekend and time to pack in some fun before we leave on Sunday. We have worked hard, and now its time to play! Here's a few things we have done so far:


  • Diving with Sharks. YES-we really did swim with sharks. I wasn't actually that afraid of the shark part, but of the scuba part as I've never done it. It was amazing!
  • Fish Reflexology-Tiny little Turkish fish that live in the Amazon chewed dead skin off our feet (see the pic)-SO weird.
  • Ate fish balls. They were delicious.
  • Drank a $30 martini. I can't say it was worth it-but there...I did it.
  • Decided that I don't actually like authentic Chinese food. I thought I did-but apparently, I don't.
  • Got a strange bug bite. Its big, red-I can only imagine what the bug looked like.
  • Was stalked by a flock of Peacocks.
  • Found out that not ALL cats in Singapore are gigantic, in fact they are tiny. I must have saw an extraordinary large cat the first time.

Tonight we are having dinner with a local friend, she is going to introduce us to Chili Crab-which is a local favorite, along with the dreaded Durian fruit. I hear you either love it or hate it-so we'll see!

Tomorrow we are going hiking to see Monkeys, and hopefully do a little shopping. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: